West Australian blockchain-based energy trading company, Power Ledger, is looking to grow its Perth-based team of software developers/programmers.
Power Ledger has developed a world-leading software platform to enable the fast, secure and low-cost trading of electricity between generators and consumers. Our disruptive technology is at the forefront of a global move towards the adoption of blockchain technologies in the energy sector – democratising the industry and putting power into the hands of consumers.
Power Ledger is seeking talented, driven and passionate individuals who want to join our mission to re-invent the energy system globally by creating low-cost, low-carbon distributed energy markets that put the interests of consumers first.
If you want to be a part of our effort, you’re a team player, have the passion to change the world and you possess the following skills, submit an expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need people with the following skills:
Broad programming skills, incorporating the following:
- Rest APIs
- High-integrity, team player
- Energetic and outcome focussed
- Curious, agent of change and improvement
- 2-5 years working in software development (we also want to hear from brilliant recent graduates)
- Consumer product/service environment
- Fast-paced, develop-and-deploy in a highly-competitive industry
You can expect:
- To be challenged and motivated
- To be developed and supported
- To be a big part of something even bigger…